Here are some things my boyfriend Brian & I like to do:
1. Feed the ducks: Go to a nearby park or lake and take your old bread/crackers...they ducks will love you forever.
2. Play Video Games: My boyfriend & I LOVE playing video games together.
3. Cook together: Prepare a special breakfast or dinner together.
4. Movie Marathon: Have a movie marathon of your favorite movies that you both haven't seen, that way you can introduce your partner into things that you like.
5. TV Show Trial: Same as movies...Pick a TV show you love or have been wanting to see, and watch it with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
6. Exercise: Start working out together...go to the gym, walk on the beach, find new places to go on hikes.
7. Go Geo Caching together: Geo Caching is an outdoor sporting activity used with a GPS/mobile device to hide and seek containers called "caches" or "geochaches", anywere in the world. http://www.geocaching.com/
8. Play Cards/Board Games: We love Clue, Battleship, Sorry...and especially Quelf, Apples to Apples , Catch Phrase, & Scategories when we have friends over.
9. Go on a picnic: Find a pretty spot on a sunny day, and pack up a delicious meals and some snacks. Don't forget the drinks, napkins, and blanket to sit on. A camera could be nice too :)
10. Play music together: If you are both musically inclined then have a little jam sesh together...or teach your partner how to play an instrument.
11. Have a beach day: if you live close to the beach like we do, it's aways nice to spaend a day laying out, playing in the ocean, or having lunch and walking around the boardwalk.
12. Play Pool: If you are both over the age of 21, go to a local bar and play some pool...most places only cost about 50 cents to a dollar to play, but some are free!
13. Museum/Art Gallery: Go check out some museums or art galleries. most only charge a few dollars to get in.
14. Massage: Give eachother a nice 20-30 minute massage then switch.
15. Sports: Go to a local park or school and play some one on one basketball or tennis.
16. Fun in the sun: Go for a swim together.
17. Camping: If you already have a gear, camping can be a cheap and fun activity for you and your boyfriend/girlfriend. Walmart sells pop-up tents and sleeping bags pretty cheap too!
18. Podcasts: Download and listen to some free podcasts. My favorite is Doug Loves Movies, by Doug Benson.
19. Learn how to Juggle: I am currently trying to learn, because my boyfriend knows how & I don't. It's fun having him teach me. :)
20. Wash the car: Washing the car together can be very fun! Especially on a hot summer day!
21. Youtube: Watch funny/cute videos on youtube.com or hulu.com
22. Yoga: Yoga can be fun and relaxing...try it out with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
23. Library: If you both like to read, go to your local library and check out a book.
24. Rearrange: Help your boyfriend or girlfriend rearrange the home <3
25. Yard Sale/Garage Sale: Collect and organize all the old stuff you have laying around and don't want/need anymore, and have a yard/garage sale!